kearleyzoo

Thursday, December 14, 2006

We're ready for Christmas

Today was Gingerbread House Day at Mother's Day Out! Everyone brought a candy to help decorate. I think they had a lot of fun!


By the way, I signed up to bring striped gum. You know the gum.....with the Zebra....the fruit striped gum?! Well, I sure do remember it as a kid, but apparently it's no where to be found around my house. I went to FOUR stores looking for it. I decided that the gingerbread houses would be just fine without it and opted to NOT make myself crazy!! We brought M&Ms and candy cane lollipops instead. Watch though, now that I'm NOT looking for it, I'll find it everywhere I go now.

I know Jace loved his. He has the sweet tooth of the boys. Cade wouldn't touch his.


Now when you ask Jace what Santa Claus says, he says this ..........


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Notice that Cade is still walking around with his binky. At least it keeps him quiet for now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!!! And the houses are cute too.

11:34 AM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

YES - I know the gum you're talking about! I use to love that stuff as a kid. I forget exactly what it's called, but it came in several colors. I remember that it was sweet and juicy for the first two minutes and then it would get hard and gross. Unlike Bubblicious that would stay juicy!!

Great pictures of the gingerbread houses, it's good to see the kids helping! I'm glad to hear everyone is on the mend. We've started giving our kids OJ everymorning & vitamin C (and knock on wood!!) no colds for the past couple months. Coincidence? I hope not!!

(Your house looks beautiful!)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home