kearleyzoo

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Silly Gooses....or is it Geese?

All 3 of our kids are now official photo HAMS. I used to have a hard time trying to "pose" everyone together. But NOW all I have to say is "say cheese and let momma take a picture" and there they go. Here are a few snapshots of the pictures we got today!

They played SO hard today. It was a gorgeous day and we just HAD to get out in it. When the boys went down tonight there wasn't a PEEP to be heard. You know that's the official test to determine how tired they are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

those are great pics and your neighborhood looks so nice.

happy playing!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! Can they teach my boys to do that?? :)
Your right it has been beautiful lately....gotta love texas!

9:58 AM  
Blogger utmommy said...

I wish we were still having great weather like that so we could take some fun pictures. I love 'em!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home