kearleyzoo

Monday, October 23, 2006

We're so blessed with our Grandparents!!!

We are very lucky to have my mom watching the boys during the day. Every once in awhile my dad stops by for dinner. These are some pictures of the boys enjoying the back of PawPaw's truck. They really liked it. It was a little scary at times when they wanted to tumble over the side, but nonetheless they liked it.

Then Grandpa Iser's birthday is TODAY and they came over for a visit on Sunday. I think Granny AND Grandpa enjoyed seeing the boys in full action mode. It was SO nice outside ... we actually had to put jackets on the boys. Brittney and her friend were busy doing flips on the swings.

We are SO lucky and SO thankful to have our parents nearby and we wouldn't have it ANY other way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I grew up staying with my Grandmama while my Mom worked. The result is a sweet relationship! What a blessing for your children AND your Mom!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandparents are the best!! You're right the weather this weekend was absolutely gorgeous!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

I couldn't do it without my Mom...she comes over EVERY day and brings dinner!!! AMAZING!!!

P.S.
I finally did my meme!!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

yeah for grandparents!!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home