kearleyzoo

Friday, October 20, 2006

Pictures of my BIG Boys

I have to show off my big boys....who will be TWO next Thursday the 26th. Oh my GOD!!

They had a photographer come out to the boys' school. So, we thought we'd try our luck in getting them to participate. Jace was screaming bloody murder just 10 seconds before these pictures were taken. I was even wiping tears away from his eyes right before she snapped them.

All in all, I think they turned out very good.
I would have some school portraits of Brittney if they hadn't LOST her pictures. They were quick to cash my check, but I don't have any pictures to show for it. Now she has to wait for retakes in November. That's just not good for someone like Ms. Thang...Brittney.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures!! You know the way they look in the pictures you wouldn't believe they're only 2! What big little boys you have! :)

SOOOoooooo not right about losing her pics! At least you get retakes...but still!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home