kearleyzoo

Monday, October 16, 2006

Pumpkin Patch - Revised

Whew....that fancy picture display jacked up my whole site. Here's an updated version of the same post:

We visited our local pumpkin patch today! The kids had a good time. It was definitely a LOT to take in. Jace normally doesn't do well when there's TOO much stimulation. So, he was a crazy man. He would NOT sit still for any pictures. All he wanted to do was push our wagon. Then he would get frustrated and start freaking out. He is going to be my handful. He's got a stubborn streak in him that could have NEVER come from me...it's got to be from Steve. ha ha.



Nana met us there...I'm glad she showed up because even though I had Brittney and her friend, Kamryn, the boys were a lot to keep up with.


Our train ride.....believe it or not. Everyone did GREAT while on it!

Again, they are fascinated with GOATS!!

4 Comments:

Blogger utmommy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! We really enjoyed our pumpkin patch trip.

Don't you just love fall colors?!

8:26 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

What fancy picture display?

I always sweat bullets whenever I mess up my blog. That's why I never do anything new!!!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is this pumpkin patch? How did your daughter get way up there? I love her pose! You took an awesome pic on the train!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

what a fun pumpkin patch!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home