kearleyzoo

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Love Thursday!!!!! (Part 2)

This is a picture of my "little" nephew, Justin, playing with my son, Cade. Let me give you a little history on Justin. He is my brother's first born son who was like a son to ME. I was still living at home when he was born. My mother babysat him a lot when he was a baby so I was around him a LOT. I took him to Astroworld, Chuck E Cheese, shopping...you name it. He was my "baby fix" before I knew I wanted a baby. But this October 17th Justin will be 16!!! Yes, that's right...my "baby" nephew will be old enough to drive.



Here's a picture of him playing with Cadey-Poo just like I used to play with him!!!! (And for the record, Justin is the first and only baby that I ever held like this and he threw up IN MY MOUTH!!) I'm sure Justin LOVES it when I tell that story over and over.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

you caught a great moment! My husband used to do that with the kids all the time--I was always just waiting for the throw up moment, but the worst he ever got was drool. I'm a little sad that my boys are too big now for me to do that with, but my husband can still just manage. They grow up so fast!

4:12 PM  
Blogger utmommy said...

My kids love playing "superman" with their dad! Great pic!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That touches my heart so much. It really does. My brother and sisters were what your nephew was to you. They really do grow up fast, my first "baby" is now a sophomore in college.

What a beautiful moment you caught Teresa!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home