kearleyzoo

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Honey!!

Today is my wonderful husband's 35th birthday!! As my father told me on my 35th birthday a couple of months ago, he's half way to 70 now!!

Anyway dear, I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. You've been my lover, a great husband, wonderful father and most of all my best friend! I couldn't make it in life without you by my side.

You were happy with just having your little girl....but I pushed the topic of more children and low and behold got you 2 little sons!! What more can you ask for in life, right?

Seriously though you've shown me, through your examples, how to be a stronger and better person. I've learned that I can do anything if I put my mind to it...just like you. You're the strongest and most determined person I know. I love you with all of my heart!! We all love you!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
Halfway to 70.....that was just wrong! :)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steve!

Happy Birthday! Don't worry...I still see you and Teresa as 20-ish, because honestly ya'll still look it !!!! And...I always remeber when you first started coming around our family how nice and sweet you were and still are. You are awesome, and a wonderful inspiration. I always told Mom that if I had a big brother, I'd want him to be just like you.
Love you lots!
Regina L.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home