kearleyzoo

Monday, August 28, 2006

Maybe There's Hope

Nana (and PawPaw) kept the boys overnight so we could attend our wedding. Apparently they got a very good report card...they got along, they slept all night (they are VERY partial to their own beds) and they even attended church Sunday morning.

Here's a few snapshots of them at their sleepover:

hugging each other (YES, that is a hug).....

smiling together..........

even bathing each other........Too cute!!


We've noticed that they are really starting to play better together. They make each other laugh and they definitely have their own language. Maybe there's hope that ONE day they will love and appreciate the bond that they share.

Cade apparently took advantage of Nana's puzzles.


And one more that I just couldn't resist..........crocs for toddlers!!

OK, they're actually Airwalks from Payless Shoe Source, but aren't they just adorable! At Buy One Get One Half Price, I couldn't resist. AND the boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. They were always trying to wear Brittney's or NaNa's anyway.

6 Comments:

Blogger utmommy said...

Love the bath pix and the crocs (payless). Who would ever know. I got mine at Wal-Mart for $9.00. I don't care if they aren't name brand or cute, but they are so comfy. I have 3 pairs and my kids want some too, maybe I need to go to Payless.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Those little crocs are the cutest thing I've seen in ages. I really enjoyed coming over here and discovering your blog. You have one interesting life going on!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

What precious little boys they are! And I love their little shoes!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Baby crocs!! Those are on my "to do" list for our kids. I love, love, love my crocs - they are awesome. I think I'll go the Payless route for the children, though. I can't fathom forking out $25.00 ($75.00) for shoes that they'll outgrow in a few months.

Great pictures. Looks like the had fun with nana!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

cute cute baby crocs!!!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I soooo can not wait until my little guys can do that! Have I told you how adorable your boys are? They are!!!Payless huh? Thanks for the tip!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home