kearleyzoo

Monday, July 31, 2006

Helpers For Hire!!

There is apparently an abundance of little helpers in our household these days. No matter what I am doing at anytime, there are at least 2 little guys wanting to lend a hand. So I figured that since they're really not earning their keep around here, I'd hire them out. They're really talented in lots of areas.

Whether it's vacuuming............ (I know Jen it's no animal, but it'll do for now.)

washing the car.............










taking care of any dogs..............













teaching art classes..............










(My mom informed me today that they LOVED playing with the washable markers...thank god they were washable. It apparently occupied them for the longest time today at two different times. Amazing!!)

teaching kids how to drive and/or operate machinery correctly...............










(Let me tell you that Steve's mom...a.k.a. Granny brought these cars over Sunday and it's been ... interesting .... since then. They grasp the concept of pushing the button to GO, but don't quite grasp the concept of letting the button GO when you're about to hit the house or squash your leg against something or when you're about to actually squash your brother's and/or sister's foot and toes. They have a temporary hiding place in the garage right now until a little more maturity time passes.)

keeping watch of any strange cars parked on the street................


(They are both VERY observant of any new vehicles on the street and can contribute to the neighborhood watch program in your local neighborhood.)

YOU NAME IT. They can do it. They do, however, come as a team and they can NOT be broken up.

There IS one helper around here though that is NOT for hire and her name is BRITTNEY. She has really been earning her keep around here this summer. She has been helping my mom (a.k.a. NaNa) by cleaning up her room and the kitchen, doing laundry, cleaning up the boys playroom every night and helping during bath time by taking care of one of the boys...usually Jace because Cade is such a momma's boy.

(Hey, I deserve to be selfish with her...it's taken me 8 1/2 years of HARD work to get to where we are....I'm keeping her.)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Bugger, I see the post above and I think you need to enable your spam blocker!!! :)

Darn, I should have kept my cannister vacuum. I've got at least 4 years before the kids could hold up the Animal. The boys are so adorable - and such big "helpers" I see!

I hope everyone is feeling better!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, mom you have a good blog
love ya bye
love,brittney and cassie

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good day ☻☻☻☻
bye mom

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home