kearleyzoo

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sickies Are All Around Us!!!!

Well, the Kearley house has been suffering from some serious sinus problems this week. It all started with Cade catching pink eye from their twice a week mother's day out school. It got passed onto yours truly a few days later and then to Jace a few days later.

I finally broke down and decided that a doctor's visit was in order yesterday when five days of over the counter meds weren't doing anything for any of us!! Well, come to find out that Cade's tubes are out and guess what? Yes, he has an ear infection!! Whew-ho...what fun! Me and Jace both have a sinus infection. So, amoxicilin for EVERYONE it is. Jace's tubes are still in place.

These pictures don't show how miserable the kiddos have been. They're so resiliant...I wish I could bounce back so quickly. I'm finally feeling human again after 2 days of antibiotics.

We've just been trying to beat the heat here in Texas. It's been raining a lot too, so outside has felt like stepping into a sauna lately. We have to involve water play just in order to survive playing outside. My daughter never really liked to play outside as a toddler but the boys are a different story. They could LIVE outside if I'd let them. I'm just thankful we no longer have a dog or I would spend all of my time cleaning up piles before 4 little hands found them.

Hopefully we'll all be back to normal for any future postings.


Nice belly Cade. How come big bellies and chunky thighs are only cute on babies? It's not fair!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I just found your site from Jen's Amazing triplets. I am also a Jen who has triplets, but I am in GA, not CA. Anyway, you have a beautiful family!

7:49 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Bummer that everyone has been sick. We went through that earlier this year ... June was the first month that we weren't sick. Then in July, we picked up roseola. UGH. The eye drops for pink-eye are important ... it is SO contagious.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Especially YOU! :)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home