kearleyzoo

Monday, July 24, 2006

Al Bundy is in my house!

I'm kind of concerned lately. I know that boys will be boys and men are proud of their "equipment", but my son Jace takes it to a different level. I have always noticed that even as a very young baby Jace's hand always drifted south during diaper changes. At first it was cute, then we'd laugh, now it's getting embarrassing. Cade is a little...how should I say this....more endowed than Jace and STILL he doesn't have the urge to touch things like his brother. The other day at our Little Gym class I noticed that Jace was the only one with his hands down his pants. There are LOTS of other little boys in the class and HE'S THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS. What exactly does this mean?

Here's a little peek into the Al Bundy that lives in my house.


Here's a direct quote from the BabyCenter Bulletin for 20 month olds:

"Toddlers have a natural curiosity about everything, including their own bodies. Have you noticed your child playing with her genitals yet? If you have, you can rest easy. It's nothing to worry about — unless it's happening nonstop. To cut down on embarassing fact-finding missions in public, keep your cool and explain to your child that some things are done only at home in private. If that doesn't distract her from her explorations, offer her a toy or something else to keep her hands occupied."

Do these people honestly have kids? Have you ever tried to reason with a 20 month or 21 month old? It just doesn't happen like that.

I'm sure it will pass .... hopefully soon!


Having fun in the bathtub. They've lost the privilege of using cups during the bath b/c I usually end up soaking wet and so does the floor.



Washing bubba's back......finally being sweet to each other. Watch out! There may be a bite coming up!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm LOL over here!!! We haven't had this problem, YET ... but I'm sure we will - at some point.

My only advice is to put him in overalls!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

you'r boys are so cute!

8:48 AM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

HaHa....I love it. The genius part is, he's holding a cup in one hand and his 'information' in the other. Yup, I call it information. Why? I have no idea. LOL

Did you notice the frog jumping into your son's head? Check it out the one of them in the tub. The one on the left. Tooooo cute.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home