kearleyzoo

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Trampoline Children!

Santa Claus brought Brittney a trampoline a few years back because she was SUCH a good girl.....I guess when she was 4. For some reason Santa and his elves only had time to put up the base of it. Santa left her a really nice note that said something like the reindeer were getting tired and he had a lot of other deliveries to make. So Grandpa Iser came to our rescue and completed the installation of the safety net (what an ordeal!).

ANYWAY, I never felt like Santa got his money's worth out of the thing until recently. Brittney has used this thing SOO much to practice all of her cheerleading and tumbling moves. PLUS the boys absolutely LOVE it!!


Jace is very coordinated and has perfected the art of jumping, jumping, jumping and then SPLAT right on his bottom....on purpose! It's hilarious to watch and the giggles are just contagious. Cade then tries to imitate his brother ... with little luck though. Cade is just a little bit behind on his coordination. He makes up for it with his "smartness" though. We always say that Jace will be the star quarterback and Cade will be doing his homework. That's horrible for me to say!! Watch them TOTALLY prove me wrong later in life.

Anyway.........the trampoline is a great "energy burner" but I definitely recommend the safety net. Jace would be a dead man if it wasn't for that thing!!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

That looks like SO much fun. How awesome would it be if you were my neighbor and we could come jump on your trampoline without buying our own?!

We'd bring cookies though. Or popsicles. Maybe both!!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

how cute!!!!
I love that they are in their diapers!! I bet that trampoline wears them out!
Thanks for visiting me, I looked at your profile picture and your family is adorable!!!
So, you are a Texan huh?? are you living through water restrictions also?? they are awful!

11:29 PM  
Blogger utmommy said...

My kids want one so bad. They love when they get to jump on their friends' tramps! The pix are darling!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That thing looks awesome! I want one I want one!! :) Your boys look so adorable in their diapeys! Thanks for the neat gift idea!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love that picture! It made me giggle out loud.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Lindsay.....actually we're NOT living through water restrictions right now. Strange! but yes, I am a TEXAN.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Jen....I'd love it if we were neighbors. Could you imagine? Brittney would be a busy little babysitter. BUT, we are good in the popsicle department....we want O'Henry bars........

7:09 AM  
Blogger Susanne said...

My parents just bought a trampoline for the grandkids, so I'm looking forward to my daughter getting to play on it when we visit them next month. Looks like your kids love it! It's great exercise! :) And thanks for commenting on my site! I enjoyed reading your posts too.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home