kearleyzoo

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Been There....Done That!

Third grade is apparently SO much more awesome than 2nd....didn't you know that? I mean, now Brittney can play on the "big" kid's playground and not the "baby" one.

Her first day of school went smoothly and she was SO glad to be back around all of her friends. I didn't think her teacher was "grandma-ish" at all. She IS a grandma but she's a young grandma. She's VERY energetic and the kids really seemed to love her.

Here's a few pics.........

These are all obligatory pictures that we take every year............

Brittney by the fireplace................

Brittney and mom................... (my god she is getting tall!!!)

Brittney and her teacher..............
On to day two now! Hopefully the enthusiasm will last throughout the year. The teacher is making big points already because they're allowed to bring a "nutritious" snack tomorrow to eat DURING class. That's HUGE!!
I get to drop the boys off at mother's day out tomorrow. I usually don't get to do the dropping off because it's from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and I'm already at work by then. So maybe if I'm lucky I'll get some cute pictures of the boys before they start screaming. I hear that Jace has a little girlfriend and her name is Jacey....isn't that adorable. Jace and Jacey sitting in a tree....K-I-S-S-I-N-G........etc. etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger utmommy said...

My oldest is going into thrid grade this year, they start Tues. I can't believe it. And he too thinks he is so much bigger now.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

Brittney is a real cutie! Glad school started out well!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home