kearleyzoo

Friday, September 01, 2006

WHOOPS!!!

My daughter CRACKS me up! I know she'll kill me for this, but I have to do it.

Take a look below at #15 on her PRE-test for her spelling words this week.

I busted out laughing when I came across this. When she got home from cheerleading practice Tuesday night I asked her to look at it. Her eyes got SOO big when she realized what she had done and she was able to laugh at herself. Of course Steve and I made a little skit out of it. Then we had to make sure that she knew she wasn't supposed to say it. Of course, she did. She's like that....she just GETS IT.

Hopefully today on her REAL spelling test she'll get it correct.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Giggle. I love it!

4:49 PM  
Blogger keri said...

hi...thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! this post is so funny!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Oh shift ... that's really funny!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cool! hee hee That was funny.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Adventures with Leah said...

Steve told me to check out the Kearley Zoo! Love it...It is craking me up! This test is hilarious! It gave me a good laugh that I needed!

Leah

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home