kearleyzoo

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Tonight was wet and rainy. Whenever it rains, the boys immediately start swaying their heads side to side. Then they start bomping their heads with their hands. If you don't have an almost 2 year old in your house, you probably don't realize that this means you MUST sing the raining song. "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring....he went to bed and he bumped his head (see how intelligent my kids are....ha ha) and he couldn't get up in the morning. "

(Cheetos leave the BEST fingerprints around the house)

Since we couldn't go outside when the rain started, we moved to our "indoor" trampoline.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This video is kind of dark because I'm doing it with my camera. It doesn't flash or anything so I guess it's just the natural light.

Let me just tell you that propping the pillows up like this is a fabulous way for my little guys to burn off some energy. It keeps them very entertained!!!

Cade ALWAYS sits up on the top of the cushions and does a COMPLETE back flip. He would NOT participate tonight at all. (Of course he wouldn't because I had a camera out). Jace attempted one in the video but he can't do it quite as well as Cade.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Awesome! Thanks for the great idea - I'll be trying this tomorrow!!! Your little guys are so cute.

I love hearing your southern accent, it makes me miss SC!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you guys didn't get flooded, water started to come in through our backyard door & fireplace. Of course, this means splash splash splash time....ugh.

Thanks for the tip about cheetos...must make mental note....

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home