kearleyzoo

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yard of the Month

We've had such a hectic week. Work, work and more work, cheer, school, Steve's school, Brittney coming home from school yesterday with a fever and a headache, Brittney staying home again today b/c she's achy....etc. etc. etc.

So, it's kind of hard to believe that our neighborhood representative for Yard of The Month knocked on our door yesterday. She presented the sign for the yard and a $50 gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse.

I must say that I don't cut our yard anymore. I used to do ALL of the yard work before the boys came along. And we're not rookies at this Yard of the Month thing either.....when I was doing all of the yard work at our old house, we also received it one month. Now, I just don't have the time to do much of anything except maintain the flower beds and trim the unruly bushes. So congratulations to Gomez Landscaping too.

Just thought I'd share. Not too much going on this week to post about.

3 Comments:

Blogger utmommy said...

I love nicely landscaped yards. They always look so nice, and I always have the dream that my yard will look like that. It never has, but it's nice to dream.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,
Isn't it wonderful that when you feel like you are about to reach your breaking point something wonderful happens (gift card to Outback Steakhouse), phone call from a friend, good news..etc?
Love ya!
R.L.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations and because I like you I won't contemplate taking your sign away for a day and putting it in my yard so I can take a picture and pretend that my yard won. ha ha

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home