kearleyzoo

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

On the Mend........I think

I think the boys are feeling a little bit better. They still aren't eating like they normally do, so I know that's a sign of not being 100% yet.
I snapped this picture Sunday morning.......they were chowing down on some cereal and each had their OWN box. They were very happy!


I forgot to mention about my new little songbird in the house. Brittney has been in choir this year at school. Her school was invited to sing out at Old Towne Spring which is a neat little shopping area by our house. It's made up of old little homes that have been converted into shops and around Christmas time it's very festive. They had a train ride with Santa, festive decorations and the choir filled the little town with sounds of Christmas. It was really neat and boy was it really COLD!!

Here's Brittney posing before the performance. She HATES the outfit. It's SO NOT her. She hates to tuck things in and she hates to wear a belt. BUT, I think it's adorable and she actually looks more her age in something like that. She's so grown-up in her fashion these days.


This is one of her choir friends Danielle.

Nana volunteered to stay at home with the boys since they were under the weather and Jace was still in the middle of his "pooping" marathon. But Granny (Steve's mom) and our cousin Ashlea, who is 5, made it out to the festivities. They went on the "train" ride and got stuck riding all over the shopping center. When we drove up to find them, we cracked up when we saw that Granny was actually IN the train with Ashlea.

The driver of the train said they couldn't get off until they made it to Santa Land and just kept feeding them popcorn. I guess to just shut them up. Brittney thought it was hilarious!

It was a nice getaway this weekend! I could've stayed and shopped all day, but I had to go back to reality!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something so precious about seeing a grown up in a Santa Land Train! that was priceless!

You should tell your little song bird that when I was in choir I had to wear a very polyester red long skirt with a ruffled white shirt that my mother insisted was fashionable (and coincidentally itchy). I have a picture and still cringe to this day.

She at least looks cute! :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger wayabetty said...

Glad the boys are on the mend! They look so cute with their own box of Cheerios.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home