kearleyzoo

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Exercising........at least SOMEONE is using it

Besides being a great clothes hanger........it's entertainment too!

In the 3 years that I've had this elliptical machine, I've probably used it a total of 20 times. Take into consideration that I got pregnant almost 2 months after we purchased it. Then take into consideration that I was crazy out of mind with twin newborns who then grew into active toddlers. Then take into consideration that I'm just lazy after a long day and would rather blog or even clean toilets than actually do it "in my spare time". (I have a lot of excuses, don't I?)
Anyway, my kids ALL love it. Brittney gets a good workout on it and Jace likes to "ride" on it.
Maybe I should sell it on ebay..........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha! Teresa you're starting to scare me, I have the exact same machine....it's not a clothes hanger though, it's a box holder in the garage.....Unfortunately, I had it for over two years before i got preggy....no excuse here sadly.
If you sell it on Ebay, let me know how you do! :)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

we used to like to hang our clothes and kids on a stair stepper,now we just try and convince ourselves that we are going to take a walk after dinner every night!

7:40 AM  
Blogger wayabetty said...

I say sell it on eBay or Craigslist and spend that money on everyone, but especially YOU!!

My three kids are my exercise so no need for any machine around here. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home