kearleyzoo

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I like short work weeks like this week. Of course on Monday morning I will be swamped, but I'm going to enjoy it while I'm off.

I took off early yesterday and took Brittney and her friend, Kaylee, ice skating. It was a lot of fun and NONE of us fell. It was Kaylee's first time to ice skate too! I was impressed with all of us!
We had a jam packed day for Thanksgiving. We started out at my mom's house for lunch. All of our "normal" family members were there. I made sure to take pictures of everyone as they were leaving so we could satisfy my mom's favorite line...."we never get together and we never take pictures".

Well, we ALL got together and we ALL took pictures whether you wanted to or not!





Nana with her "babies".

Justin and MY baby
"Little" Regina, as we call her, and her husband Tim.

The Kearley Crew

My brother and his crew.............

After the boys took a short nap, we headed over to Steve's mom. Unfortunately my father-in-law was in a minor car accident yesterday and wasn't up for cooking his masterful dressing and turkey. But we stopped by to bring them some leftovers...........


We're going to celebrate Thanksgiving with his side of the family in a couple of weeks when everyone is up to par.

All in all, it was a VERY good Thanksgiving. Our lives are truly blessed. We have SOOO much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!






1 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

looks like sooo much fun!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home