kearleyzoo

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Almost there........

Two-thirds of the trio are feeling good. Jace sounds so much better. But now poor Cade just is not himself. This was the scene last night when I got home.......

I know he doesn't feel good because they NEVER fall asleep anywhere but their beds. Plus he was whiney and just wanted his binky all day. He napped for about an hour earlier in the day then fell asleep from 4:30 to 6:30.....THEN he was ready for bed at 8:00. He's from my school of thought ....When you're sick, sleep it OFF!

Then Brittney snapped some cute pictures of Steve and Jacey Poo. They love to wrestle and cuddle on the couch!

I was reading 1girland2boys and she was saying how hard it is to get this age group to pose for a decent picture. I have to agree with her. Mine are going through an awkward smile age and they're hands are always in their mouth b/c of their molars coming in, I guess.

Here's a few rejects of our Christmas card poses.........

Oops!....Jace is on the move.

Here they are actually eating the M&Ms that I was bribing them with for the picture.

Here's our final product. The next night I dressed everyone and headed outside.


I was happy with it because everyone was smiling......no one had their hands in their mouth and no one had their hands down their pants (ahem...Jace).

Merry Christmas from the Kearleys everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you got lucky! That last one is perfect. I love that you actually gave them the candy during the pictures.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look it worked. I can post anonymously. That was me up there, 1girl2boys.

11:14 AM  
Blogger utmommy said...

Isn't it so fun trying to get everyone to look good at the same time?!

I hate when my kids are sick like that. They just seem so helpless.

3:01 PM  
Blogger wayabetty said...

Ah, glad the little guy is almost better. And what cute family you have! Thank goodness for digital camera!! Merry Xmas to you and yours as well!!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home