kearleyzoo

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jacey Poo

I talked about just Cade in an earlier post, so now I'm moving on to Jace.

Jace is a little Steve. He looks just like him, he acts just like him and he's going to be trouble just like him! He is definitely the more outgoing one.

Jace is like a switch....he's either ON or OFF. Such is true about his voice volume...it's either ON or OFF. As hard as we've tried to work to work on his "inside" voice, we've had no luck. I know the MINUTE Jace is awake in his crib. I can always hear him through my wall.

Jace's belly laugh can make anyone smile....his mother-day-out teachers have even said it. He always like to make the other kids in their class laugh by being silly at lunchtime.

He has the biggest, juiciest lips that you can NOT resist trying to smooch on. When he lays a kiss on you....oh, it's just too much. It just melts my heart. PLUS when he gives out hugs, he pats your back. It's so sweet.

He's been developing his speech in the last few weeks. When we returned home from our weekend trip, Steve showed me how he liked to sing "Mr. Sun" with him.

This video showcases his little voice in addition to showing off their new teeter totter. Which I might mention Jace LOVED, but he loved it so much and went so high that Cade got scared and hasn't gotten his courage back up to try it with Jace again.



I don't know what I'd do without my little Jacey Poo. He can definitely brighten my day just by looking at me or just by saying his infamous little "hi". (He says this non-stop throughout the day. It doesn't matter how many times you see him, he will always say HI!)

3 Comments:

Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

What a cutie pie!!!! awww. That made my morning!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

That video was a keeper! Such a cute family moment, with your daughter being so great with her little brother and you all singing. I loved it!

4:39 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

What an awesome video clip - I loved it!! He is adorable, especially his little voice chiming in "MEEEeeeee!!"

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home