kearleyzoo

Friday, January 26, 2007

Cadie Poo


Cade is such a little stinker! His nicknames around our house are "turkey butt" and "Cadie Poo". Turkey Butt really fits him because he KNOWS he's being funny and he's just a little turkey.

He is my clingy child who would prefer to be cuddled and tickled. He gets very upset when it's his brother's turn to be cuddled or tickled. He would prefer to just hog me (or whoever is playing with him at the time) and keep all the attention focused on himself. I often wonder how spoiled he would be if he was an only child.

This was my little rocker the other morning. He definitely loves music and was actually rocking out more before I got the camera out (figures).


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


He loves the movie Cars, but he doesn't rock out unless he hears Sheryl Crow's song.

He's one of my three little angels. He also loves his sleep and will actually come to me with a blanket and stuffed animal in hand, binky in his mouth and drag me to his bed so I can put him to sleep. He can hum his favorite songs perfectly. I love this! It just warms my heart to hear his little voice.

He's been very aggressive lately towards his brother. He used to be the passive one while Jace was the bully. I notice that they switch roles every so often. Usually just when we think we have them "labeled" correctly, they'll change. My mom and I think that since he can't verbally communicate things, he resorts to biting when he's frustrated or trying to tell us that his brother just swiped his truck.

He's starting to form more words as each day goes by. He (and Jace) know all of their colors. Once you say a color, they will go around the entire house pointing to everything that is that color. Now they're learning their shapes and are both getting very good at identifying those as well.

His little mind goes so fast! I can't believe he is getting so big. His little knock-knees are even going away. He's just not a baby anymore.........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how they switch? I guess they don't want to be labeled. He sure looks like a sweetheart.

2:05 PM  
Blogger utmommy said...

What a cutie!

My little J who is 4 comes to me when she's tired and asks to go to bed. If only they would all do that instead of fighting sleep.

3:16 PM  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

SO cute!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home