kearleyzoo

Sunday, January 14, 2007

After dinner.......mint??

Yesterday we had a full day......our gym "graduation" day, naps and then off to a cousin's college graduation party. On our way home from the party, I stopped and got the kids some Chic-Fil-A. (We LOVE that place!).

Everyone chowed down on some nuggets and I needed to change the boys' diapers. (Cade hadn't been changed since we left for the party about 4 hours earlier.) So, I take off both of their jeans and diapers right by the table. Jace is in absolute heaven (as usual) to be "free" and to have his "toy" to play with. He follows me into the living room and lays down for me to change him. I figure since he's cooperating for once I'll go ahead and put his diaper on.

No big deal......put the diaper on we cuddle and play a little bit....then we realize it's really quiet! It's super quiet! Brittney goes into the kitchen and I say "I bet Cade is peeing on the kitchen floor". All I hear is hysterical laughter from her in the kitchen. She is yelling and laughing at the same time......poop, poop!! I round the corner and see that Cade is standing almost in the exact spot I left him to be "free". He pooped ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR and then had stepped in it. Once he stepped in it, he realized that it was gross (he doesn't like for his hands or feet to be dirty) so he was frozen in place. He was telling me (in his own little way) what had happened, over and over!

Brittney was just beside herself and could hardly stop laughing. It reminded me of cleaning up after our dogs!

This morning they went over to the exact spot that it happened and point and jibber jabber trying to tell me what happened again! Too funny!

(Sorry I don't have a picture to show you, I think that that would have crossed the blogging line.)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

And to think - I posted a picture of William after his poo-finger painting activities. Sometimes that "line" which we should not cross - is a little fuzzy!!

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will say a prayer of thanks today that you didn't have a pic to post for this one! ewwww, you know it could be worse, it could have been both of them and they each got a corner..... :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

LOL. That's a goodie. And I gotta say THANKS from the bottom of my heart for no picture!!! =)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Perri said...

Luckily I have a vivid imagination and can see it all too clearly.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home