kearleyzoo

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A GREAT Christmas

This year Christmas was very eventful. The boys kind of got what was going on. Brittney was the most excited that I've EVER seen her get about Christmas. Maybe because she REALLY wanted a Nintendo DS and Santa was able to deliver it to her.

Her friends are trying to tell her that Santa isn't real, but I told her that if she doesn't believe then she doesn't receive!! Heck, I still believe in Santa. It's just a magical time of year.

One of my favorite Christmas memories this year was playing Christmas songs in the living room and just dancing and acting silly with the kids. Cade is such a musical kid, I love to watch him move his head back and forth. He can easily pick up on the tunes. His favorite Christmas songs were Away In A Manger and Jingle Bells.

Jace loves music too! But his favorite thing to do this Christmas was to turn the tree lights on and off. He found the one button that controls the lights underneath the treeskirt about a week after we put it up. Since then, whenever they go down for a nap or to sleep for the night he has had to turn them off. Cade, of course, learned this from his brother.

I have too many pictures to post all of them so here's my slideshow.......... Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We were truly blessed this year! We didn't even need to exchange presents this year because we feel like we already have everything!

4 Comments:

Blogger utmommy said...

Looks like it was a GREAT Christmas!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, is that a high school musical game? Spice would've loved that!!! Look at all those trucks. And I love the boys fighting over the strollers. Classic.

2:33 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Pink strollers!! I love it!! William absolutely LOVES his sisters strollers, too. He'll put his "yewwow [yellow] bear" inside and push him all through the house. Cutest darn thing!!

Your Christmas sounds wonderful & your slide show is great. I particularly like the snow falling across the screen ... very festive!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly didn't want anything for Christmas this year, so I understand what you mean about not "needing any gifts." I feel that our family has been truely blessed.---Regina L.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home