kearleyzoo

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Delurking Week

Apparently it's National Delurking Week out in the Blogging World. I know I don't have a huge reader base, but I KNOW there's people reading out there that don't leave a comment.

I know that some people can't figure out the whole comment thing, but it's really not that difficult. Just be anonymous if you don't have a blogger account....it's OK...really!

I'm going to join the ranks along with onegirltwoboys and make you tell me one thing (weird or not) about yourself that I don't know about you in your comment.

Happy Delurking Week!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like your picture better.

None of my food can touch on a plate. Is that weird? My mom used to give me those divided plates as a kid.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok..you asked for it! When I turned 23, my skin turned horribly dry. Fast forward 4 yrs and...I can not go to bed at night without putting tons of lotion on...and the weird part...in between my big toes and middle toes!
Regina L.

9:31 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

I have no secrets.

Seriously. Isn't that awful?? I unload just about all my thoughts to my blog. People who know me, have learned more about me in reading our blog than they would have ever picked up in "real life".

I'm an ice cream addict and I miss my nightly wine TERRIBLY.

That's it.

10:47 PM  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

I comment regularly, but here's my weird thing:

I cannot STAND the sound of ice cubes coming out of the trays. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!!! bah.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pic was awesome! Did you put that together?

weird thing about me? Well, this weekend I put a slice of lime in my white zinfandel...much to the horror or my hubby who then said "and you had the nerve to ask what was weird about you?"

Oh, and I like salami with everything. everything.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home