kearleyzoo

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Virus Fest of 2007

Whew-ho, what a party we have been having around here.

Let me re-cap some exciting things that have happened:

  • Jace started running a fever last Thursday evening.
  • I started alternating Tylenol and Motrin every 3 hours (sleeping AND awake hours)
  • He would only throw-up if his fever got over 101 degrees.
  • UNTIL Monday....when the pukefest began. I believe the total for the day was 8 times.
  • THEN Cade got it too Sunday morning. He, on the other hand, just threw up one time and has been incredibly whiney and clingy.

    This virus didn't want to exclude me for some reason, it's nice like that. I started getting an upset stomach on Saturday morning and was incredibly tired and achy Sunday and Monday. I just got to feeling up to par.

    But Nana came down with it today...so I'm home with the boys. Thankfully Brittney spent the entire weekend with friend so she's been able to dodge this horrible bug so far. Steve has been out of town since Saturday and won't return until this Saturday...I'm sure he's so upset that he's missed such a happenin' time here.

    Jace and Cade were supposed to have Meet the Teacher at their new Mother's Day Out yesterday and they were supposed to start their classes today. I just knew they weren't 100% when Jace decided to throw up one more time before bedtime last night AND they were begging to go to bed last night at 7:30 p.m.... that's just unheard of around here. PLUS they slept until 7:30 this morning. Their little bodies are still trying to catch up from this nasty, nasty bug.

    If I have to watch Barney ONE.MORE.TIME....somebody please come and take me out of my misery!! AND also Kid Songs....the boys LOVE these cheesey videos.


  • Look what we've learned to do........(it's their newest thing)....they think it's just hilarious. (I wonder where in the world they learned this from?


  • I sure hope they get to feeling better soon. When all they want to do is lay around, it's just not normal behavior. I guess I'll regret saying this, but I miss my crazy (healthy!) boys!

3 Comments:

Blogger wayabetty said...

OH NO! I hope everyone will be healthy very very soon! Poor you! After Steve's home, I hope you'll get some R&R!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Casey's trio said...

You're it. Visit my blog for the details.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! That virus is going around everywhere! My brother in law and his ENTIRE family have had it all week!

Dude, I'm totally with you about Barney. The boys love him but he's driving me insane. I can't go one hour without singing the entire "and the green grass grows all around all around..." song.

Well, better that then rap videos right? the MTV stage will come soon enough.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home