kearleyzoo

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I must first pay honor to my mother. She does SO much for me...always has and still continues to do so. She is a very strong, loving, and nurturing woman. She has given me and my family so much love and attention. I hope that I can one day repay her. I just like to say that I have an ongoing bill that will never be closed.

My mother's day was actually celebrated on Wednesday. My wonderful hubby went out of town for the weekend for rugby training. It really wasn't that big of a deal for me. I mean he did get me a wonderful new purse from the kids.

I spent the morning with my parents. We headed over to Market Square in the Woodlands and ate at Potbelly's. The boys really liked it because they had a guy playing a guitar. Jace kept telling us over and over that there was a guitar, like we didn't know or something.



It was a beautiful day so headed over to the water fountains and let the kids play. I was surprised that my boys were very hesitant at playing in the water. Cade was actually the first to head over to them and Jace couldn't resist after a while. Cade may turn into a future soccer player. He insisted on kicking all of the water shooting out.

Then we went for ice cream and called it a day. It was a little toasty outside and the boys were pooped.

We headed home for them to take a nap. When they woke up, we immediately packed up and headed over to my mother-in-law's house. She was nice enough to get me an hour massage for Mother's Day AND volunteered to watch the kids. So I jumped at the chance! It was absolutely wonderful. I think it was undoubtedly the best massage I've ever had too!

I think this is my the best Mother's Day to date for me! How couldn't it have been? Check out these little faces.

(In the one picture, I told the boys to get closer together. I suggested that they touch their heads together. They thought it was absolutely hilarious.)

I'm SOOO thankful for my Mother. I also SOOO thankful for my wonderful family. I have the opportunity to raise 3 amazing children. I think they are already pretty amazing. They are all such unique little people and I can't wait for the next chapters of their childhood to unfold.

2 Comments:

Blogger utmommy said...

Happy Mother's Day! Glad you had a good one!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Happy belated Mother's Day!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home