kearleyzoo

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ashlea's Birthday Party


My niece turned 6 and had her birthday party this past Saturday. Luckily my sister-in-law also has Trae, an almost 2 year old, and planned to have Ashlea's party at 6:00 p.m. It allowed the boys to get a good nap in and be refreshed before the party began.

It was at an indoor gym that holds classes for all ages and also home to a competitive cheer team. I mean that covered ALL of our bases. The boys were THOROUGHLY entertained and so was Brittney.


They had a huge "mountain" of stairs covered with plush carpet. Jace and Cade were in heaven climbing all around. They had slides, rope swings and a "foam" pit. Jace absolutely LOVED for me to toss him up as high as I could into the pit. They also had trampolines all over the place that were ground level. So that translates into...Jace and Cade wouldn't go flying off of any trampolines. They jumped and jumped and jumped.

At one point in the party, all of my kids were huffing and puffing. They had so much room to run around, do back hand-springs, and just burn off all kinds of energy. Cade, of course, made time to eat in between all of the playing. He is definitely my child. Then Jace also proved to be my child. He was covered from head to toe in icing and ice cream at the end of the party. Cade wanted nothing to do with it. Strange, I know.

My camera batteries were practically dead, so all of the pictures turned out kind of weird.

What a great time we all had. Daddy even made it to the party. He's been out of town for Ashlea's last few parties. We both enjoyed seeing all of the kids have such a good time.

3 Comments:

Blogger utmommy said...

Sounds like a blast. I would even have fun running around!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That looks like so much fun! I will have to remeber to ask you about when we come out that way again.

4:51 PM  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

Looks like big fun!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home