kearleyzoo

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Birthday Party!

My friend's little boy just turned 3! Little Sammy is definitely growing up. We got invited to his CARS themed birthday party. Since I haven't been able to catch up with Jennifer lately and the boys all-time favorite movie is CARS, we decided we HAD to go. Steve was out of town so I took the trio myself.

It was so nice! Jennifer had rented a CARS moon walk, had CARS stuff all over the place, and there was food galore. They have such a great set-up. She and her husband just sold their house and are living in her parent's garage apartment until their house is built. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind living there AT ALL either! It's on an acre of land and it is SO well kept. There's SO much room for the kids (and adults) to move around.

Here's a few snapshots from yesterday......

This is the birthday boy Sammy. I just can't tell you have well-behaved this little boy is. He speaks like an 8 year old....plain as day and at 90 mph. He is just adorable.

We ended up staying all afternoon. Cade and Jace were in heaven. You should've see all of the fun "boy" stuff that Sammy had. I kept asking them if they were ready to go and they would emphatically reply "NO, NO" and start shaking their heads. So I figured what's the difference in playing at someone else's house versus going home and playing there. BONUS that I got to have adult conversations with my friends!!

Brittney even met up with some kids her age and joined in the chorus for "NO, NO...I don't want to leave."All of the kiddos were exhausted after the long day we had. So my mission was accomplished!

4 Comments:

Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

What FUN!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Geez...I think anyone would have had fun at that party!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger utmommy said...

What a great party!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I wish I could throw a birthday party like that.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home