kearleyzoo

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy "Durf" Day

My babies are now officially THREE!
You should have heard them. "Today my durfday, can I have candy?" "I want ice cream, it's my durfday!" Funyuns for breakfast..."sure, it's your durfday"!!

Since their birthday was on Friday and we had Brittney's school carnival that night, we had a small celebration Saturday evening. However, they got to celebrate at school with birthday cookies and birthday crowns (that they refused to put on at school).
We all agreed that in an effort to minimize all of the boys' toys (and so that we have less CRAP to pack and move in the next few weeks) that we would ALL go in together on a couple of big presents. So, both grandma's and grandpa's contributed to the John Deere tractor fund.




It was a BIG, no it was a HUGE hit!! We have been absolutely cracking up at how fast they like to go. But we've also been quite impressed at how GOOD they maneuver these things. I remember that Brittney got a Barbie Jeep when she was 3 and she couldn't even turn the steering wheel on it. I guess yet another difference between girls and boys!


They LOVE them. In the two days they've had them though, the pin to hold the trailer to the tractor has been broken and one of them doesn't go in reverse. I guess I'll be on the phone this week to try and get that fixed. It's crazy what little quality goes into things like this.

Happy Birthday boys! We love you and hope that you had a great birthday. Now that you're 3, could you please potty train yourselves already??


2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Happy Birthday boys!

10:25 AM  
Blogger wayabetty said...

Happy b-day boys!! You guys look like pros behind those wheels!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home