kearleyzoo

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blogging is My LAST concern

GOOD NEWS!! We have sold our house!!! We will close on November 5th and lease it back for a couple of weeks until our new house is ready. They are saying we'll be in by Thanksgiving. At the rate things are going in our lives, that will be here before we know it.

Brittney turned TEN!! She had a skating party with 10 of her closest friends. (I wish I had that many close friends). They had a great time. The whole Kearley crew attended. I even put on a pair of skates and took Jace and Cade for a spin around the rink. Then the skating police came over and said that it wasn't allowed....fun haters!!


The boys LOVE all the development behind our new house. The water district is putting in new walking paths, bridges and waterfalls around the lakes. They LOVE tractors (that's what they call every piece of construction equipment they see.)

I think I've decided to hang up my blogging hat. I just don't have the time or energy to donate to this site anymore. It seems to consume my evening time whenever I dopost, and I just have so many other things that need to get done. I will check back on my "blogging" friends from time to time. Once things settle down around here maybe I will be able to pick up where I left off.

See ya!


6 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hey! Looks like life is falling into place for you all! Hope to see you around!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...wasn't expecting that one.

Hope to see your posts again one day! Love Regina L.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Casey's trio said...

Hey Theresa,

Congrats on selling your house. I'm sure that is a huge relief. Sad to read you might not be blogging for awhile, if at all. I'll check back just in case...good luck with your move!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Awww...we'll miss you're blog!

Hopefully you'll be back at some point.

Good luck with everything!

11:46 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Blogging can be consuming. But, it's also a great way to record things in life that you otherwise might forget. The key is to find a good balance ... which I haven't yet discovered.

It's been a while since I've dropped by, but the boys look great. Good luck with everything!! :)

1:09 AM  
Blogger wayabetty said...

Congrats on selling your house!! Yeah, life can get in a way of blogging, unbelievable!!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home